Sat, Jun 3
Beer Garden City
Sip and savor every weekend in September.
Your favorite weekend pastime is returning to Garden City Center this September. Join Garden City Center and Avvio Ristorante for a summer send-off you won’t want to miss.
Join us outside at the Garden City Center Gazebo for a rotating lineup of local breweries for a family (and dog!) friendly beer garden that has fun and games, live music, and more, all located in your favorite Rhode Island home-away-from-home.
- Newport Craft Brewing: September 2nd – September 5th (open on Labor Day!)
- Whaler’s Brewing Company: September 9th – September 11th
- Grey Sail Brewing: September 16th – September 18th
- Narragansett Beer: September 23rd – September 25th
- Proclamation Ale Company: September 30th – October 2nd
Beer Garden City Hours:
- Fridays: 4:00PM – 8:00PM
- Saturdays: 2:00PM – 7:00PM (live music 2:30 – 6:30)
- Sundays: 1:00PM – 5:00PM (live music 1:00 – 5:00)
- Labor Day: 1:00PM – 5:00PM (live music 1:00 – 5:00)
The Perfect Parcel will also be back offering charcuterie workshops on Friday evenings!
See all Beer Garden dates and workshop schedule here.
Beer Garden City is open to the public – no cover charge! Seating is first-come-first-serve and operating hours will be weather permitting – please follow along on our social media for the latest updates. Customers must show a valid ID in order to purchase an alcoholic beverage.
We can’t wait to see you outside at the Gazebo for Beer Garden City!
Thank you to our Media Partner Rhode Island Monthly:
Like what you see?
Well you're in luck. We've got a few more ideas.