Sat, Dec 4
Nov 4 | Modern Acupuncture
As an Acupuncturist at Modern Acupuncture, you will be working with other wellness-minded individuals on a mission to better the lives of everyone who walks through our door. Your primary goal is to make the patient feel safe and comfortable and be an advocate for their healing.
To apply, email Lourdez Caballeros at RI001@modacu.com
Using your acupuncture knowledge and Modern Acupuncture treatment methods, you will assess, treat and recommend the course of care for our patients. You will also be responsible for keeping accurate and thorough patient records and communicating with other team members about their recommended treatment plan.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Assess patient conditions by conducting brief health history and interview, observing patient and interpreting findings\
- Maintain safe and clean treatment environment and adhering to Clean Needle Technique protocols; complying with procedures, rules, regulations, and laws
- Administer acupuncture treatment using sterile, single-use needles at specified locations to address patient’s chief complaint
- Evaluate effects of treatments by observing, noting, and evaluating patient’s progress; modifying when necessary
- Document patient treatments in Electronic Health Records system
- Adhere to strict guidelines regarding patient health information
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of consistent acupuncture care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Light cleaning and restocking of supplies as needed
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution
- Current Acupuncture license in state of interest
- Ability to make patients feel safe and comfortable during acupuncture treatments
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour