Sat, Jun 3
May 17 | FatFace
Our store in Garden City Center in Cranston, RI is looking for a passionate Assistant Manager to help lead the team and establish the brand in the local area. The Assistant Manager’s mission is to assist in driving the team to success, by putting the customer at the heart of everything, whilst living the FatFace Vision & Values.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an established British company currently expanding along the East Coast of the US. You can read more about FatFace and its origins on our website: https://us.fatface.com/about-fatface/the-story.html
We make great British clothing inspired by the world around us. Considered Style. Trusted Quality. Sustainably Sourced. We’re proud of the clothes we make, our values, our spirit, and of our passionate, unique and talented people. They are the core of this brand, what makes this an exciting place to work and what makes us stand out. Come join the adventure…
- Proactively manage the performance of yourself and the team across all business KPIs.
- Deliver the successful implementation and maintenance of the brand proposition in your store.
- Drive and role model customer service standards to exceed customer expectations and meet customer service KPI measures.
- To help train and develop the team, leading by example and creating a motivating work environment.
- Have awareness of your own development needs.
- To ensure correct procedures are adhered to in a professional manner including cash & stock, health & safety, office, and security of premises.
- To execute the FatFace Visual proposition to company standards.
- To abide by all FatFace policy and procedures.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org