Part-Time Assistant Manager
Aug 10 | Madewell
As an Assistant Manager, you are a key member of the leadership team. You’re responsible for supporting a profitable business–focusing on creating genuine connections that foster customer loyalty, love of the brand, and strong community engagement. You’re responsible for providing in-the-moment feedback and coaching so each team member can contribute at their highest potential. You’ll partner with your leadership team to make adjustments when needed to drive the business forward, while seamlessly stepping in on tasks when needed.
- Competitive base pay and bonus programs
- Flexible days and hours
- Amazing merchandise discounts
- 24/7 free confidential help with a variety of personal and work concerns
- Personal and professional development
- Giving back –volunteer program, disaster relief funds, charitable matching donations*
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal plan, ID theft, commuter benefit*
- Time Away – paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability leave, bereavement*
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions*
*Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.Apply Now