Sep 12 / News / Restaurant News
Earth Day at Garden City Center
Apr 21 / Community + Events
When was the last time you did something nice for our planet? In honor of Earth Day, we’re thinking of little ways we can show love for the place we call home. While you’re shopping this weekend, pick up a seed packet to grow your own basil, parsley and chives at home, and explore how you can sustainably shop at some of our stores below:
- Have you checked out our newest pop-up, A Gracious Soul, yet? Their products are all consciously sourced so you can know you’re giving back with every purchase.
- Order one of sweetgreen’s low carbon bowls and get $7 your next order. Opt in on the sweetgreen app by 4/23.
- Recycle your old lululemon gear in-store to receive store credit, they’ll refresh your gear as part of their Like New program.
- Madewell & J.Crew will collect your old denim and use it to make hosing insulation, plus you’ll receive a percentage off your next purchase!
- Bring your old lightbulbs and batteries to Pottery Barn and they’ll safely recycle them for you!
- You can grab a ThredUp bag at Athleta, Banana Republic or J.Crew and they’ll sell your old clothes for credit to get a new ‘fit.
- Carter’s has a donation program where you can donate your kids’ old clothes and you get points to use on a new purchase
While you’re shopping, consider exploring sustainably made lines by our retailers. Happy Earth Day!