Sat, Jun 26
- This event has passed.
Garden City SWEAT with Haven Fitness (Barre)
Sun, Jun 20 | 9 am - 10 am | $12
Treat yourself to a little Sunday Self-Care with Haven Fitness! Join local Cranston boutique studio, Haven Fitness, every Sunday morning at 9am for outdoor BARRE or YOGA (alternating between the two each week)!
What to expect:
Time to SWEAT: Barre Haven is one of Haven’s signature, full-body workouts intended to restore balance in the body, challenge core stability and improve muscular strength and flexibility. The low-impact, high repetition, targeted movements are sure to get your muscles shaking and sculpted! We’ll pump up the jams and restore your energy to close out weekend with a bang!
- All classes $12 per
- Pre-registration is required (drop-ins are not permitted) – use the link below to register directly through Haven Fitness
- For all fitness levels
- BYO yoga mat, water and weights (optional, for Barre only)
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes before class
- Limited to (25) people max with each person appropriately distanced according to RI guidelines
- In the event of a rain cancellation, we will alert you via email at least 1 hour prior to class and your credit will be added back into your account automatically for use at a future outdoor class at Garden City Center.
More about Haven Fitness: Haven Fitness is an all-inclusive boutique fitness studio, located in Pawtuxet Village, Cranston, specializing in Barre, Yoga, Mat and Cardio classes. Each class is grounded in our commitment to an inclusive, energizing, and encouraging atmosphere for clients to make a positive impact in both body and mind. New to the Haven Fitness studio are their custom, glass partition “pods,” providing an added layer of safety, comfort and social distancing while you work out. Check them out online at Havenfitness.com, Facebook and Instagram.
All Garden City Center SWEAT sessions will take place by the Gazebo and will follow social distancing and other safety measures. We can’t wait to sweat together!