Sat, Jun 3
- This event has passed.
Wine Garden Charcuterie Workshop
Fri, May 19 | 6 PM - 7 PM | $55
Our perfect weekend: wine, charcuterie, and a visit to GCC. Join The Perfect Parcel during our Wine Garden this May and learn how to build your own beautiful charcuterie board (and, best of all, eat it!)
Get ready to acquire new skills and learn all the tips and tricks to creating an aesthetically beautiful charcuterie board. Anyone can join in on the fun at this beginner-friendly class!
Each ticket includes:
- 8″ Palm Leaf Platter
- Fine cheeses, charcuterie, and all additional delicacies for creating the perfect board.
- Step-by-step guidance in creating a charcuterie board led by Crystal of The Perfect Parcel.
- A PDF of The Perfect Parcel’s “Practice Makes Perfect How-To Guide”, “Perfect Pairing Suggestions”, & “Tips & Tricks”
- Honey or jam
- Guidance & tips on how to take and stage photos of your platter and showcase your work of art.
- 1 entry to a special giveaway that will be announced at the end of class.
- Learn a life skill that will turn you into the hostess with the mostest!
Spot are limited, be sure to register using the link below!